Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ice Breaker

Well I thought since we are finally married and we're now officially a "family" I would start a blog to put pictures on and to keep people who aren't close to home up-to-date on what is going on in our little world!

Our wedding was aweome and we loved every minute of it even though the entire day flew by!!  I will put pictures up as soon as we get the copies of them on disc from our photographer! Our honeymoon was soo relaxing and quiet!  We had an amazing time just walking around downtown Kansas City spending time with each other!  I will post pictures from our trip in the next day or two!

Well the munchkin is awak from her nap so I need to stop for now! 

Keep an eye out for updates!