Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

3 weeks from today....

...My baby girl will turn 4!!  I don't think i'm ready for that! She is getting to be sooo big and sooo independent it's killing me lol!  I definitely have baby fever and I am so ready for another one. Yes, we are trying to have another little one for all of you that are sitting there wondering. I'm hoping to get pregnant sooner rather than later as I don't want Makenzie to get to used to being the only child.  I think 4 yrs of her being alone is long enough!

We haven't been upto too much around here.  Just working and trying to plan Makenzie's 'Tangled' Birthday Party!  I got the date set for her to go and test for Preschool.  She will be testing on August 16th, a week before school starts.  But the real kicker is that since we don't live in Haysville, all the Haysville Kiddos get first dibs on going to preschool and THEN they fill with out of district kids.  So keep your fingers and toes crossed that we are one of the out of district kids picked because there is no way we can move to haysville before August 1st, and if she doesn't get it we will have to find a new preschool in Wichita and a new daycare as well, and that is not something we want to do!
Well later today I should have time to upload some wedding pictures so be on the look out!
An old pic from when my little Munchkin was barely a year old!!!