Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally Some Pictures!

Ok, since I'm home alone all day today I thought I would finally post some pics from the wedding that My litte brother took! It will be about amonth before we get back our professional pictures, then I will post those!
Getting Ready
Awww How Sweet! Love this pic!
Another good one I think!
With the Maid of Honor and Best Man
The whole bridal party
                                                                             The Boys
The girls
Me and my little brother!
I LOVE this Picture of all my Parents!
Saying our Vows!
Love this picture too!
Me and my sweet Munchkin Girl!
Our grand Exit with Bubbles!
Our cake table!
Our cake
Anthony's Groom's Cake
Our first dance as Husband and Wife!
Father/Daughter Dance
Suprised my mom with a Mother/Daughter Dance


Well I think that's it for now!  Will go through and edit some more and maybe put more up later! ENjoy!