Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Down in the Dumps...But a positive end!

Well, since I lasted posted I got some discouraging news that I actually didn't ovulate at all.  I'm still trying to come ot terms with my body not quite being back to normal yet.  I know it will get there in due time, but until then it is sad, frustrating and depressing.  Poor Anthony thinks that something is wrong with him and I assure him everyday it's not him, it's me.  I am longing for the day when I see that my body is working the way it should, and i'm longing even more for the day when I get to look at two lines on a pregnancy test telling us that we are expecting!  I know this day will come, but I am very tired of hearing everyone tell me that we are "trying to hard", or "stop trying and it'll happen".  At least once a day at work I get asked if we're pregnant yet, and this hurts.  When everybody knows we're trying adn they know it's obviously not happening, QUIT ASKING!!! When it happens, believe me you'll know!

Sorry I had to vent there, but it just kind of sends me deeper into my depression about it not happening.

On a lighter note, My Smart Munchkin girl Makenzie Jo, passed all of her Pre-K tests today!!! I was so very proud of her when they told me that! There a couple things that need to be worked on, but we can do that here at home!  Now we just have to wait til this weekend to see if we get a phone call saying that they have room for her and that she will be starting school next Tuesday! So keep your fingers and toes and everywhere in between crossed that she gets in! She also starts her dance class on Wednesday the 31st, which she is very excited about!

Well that's it for today, I will try to be better about posting more often, I just get lazy and busy!