Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Short Update!

So I have decided that I am going to try and make a little more time for myself because here lately I feel like I am running myself ragged around this house!! Not that i don't love doing things for my awesome Husband and my Amazing Daughter, I just feel like i need a little more time for myself! Whether that means 10 extra minutes of reading my book, or an extra 5 mins in the shower every day I will find someway to have more mommy time!

Anthony left this morning for 2 weeks of training, I'm hoping they fly by because I really do truly miss him when he's gone.  He may drive me nuts sometimes when he is here, but by tomorrow I will want him back home!

Makenzie started Pre-K on August 23rd!  She did soooo good on her first day and she is loving it so far! I can't wait to hear what she has to say every day when I pick her up from school!

As for me, I'm just working and doing Scentsy parties! I'm having a Pure ROmance party tonight for a little night in with the girls! It should be tons of fun and lots of laughs!

Well I'll try to post more often (I know I always say that) but really I do want to post more!