Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

Well I think that my body is finally straightening itself out (hopefully)!  I won't go into details on why I think this, but just know that I am super excited to see somethings and I am hoping this brings us goodluck in the future! I am now taking a prenatal vitamin, Vitamin E, and Vitex daily to help straighten my body out and get it ready for when we do finally conceive!  Anthony said he is more than willing to start taking a multivitamin to help his little swimmers be good and ready for when the time comes for them to break through an egg lol! For ome reason I have this strange feeling in my gut and my head and my heart that something will happen for us in October, I don't know why or how I started feeling this but in my gut and in my head it's telling me something good will come then!

On another note, I am starting to miss Anthony terribly!  He has been gone a week now and I really just want him home!  We have 8 more days left and i can't wait to give him a HUGE hug the minute he walks in the door and sets his stuff down!  He found out the other day that he will finally be getting to go to and MP class in November.  He will be gone a month, and miss Thanksgiving, but him taking this class will mean he can FINALLY put his Packet in to get promoted which would make him and I both very happy! I cannot put into words how proud I am of him and all he does!  It takes a strong person to serve our country and he is one of the strongest people I know! He has seen things that I don't ever want to see and he has done things that I don't ever want to do.  He truly is my Hero and I can't thank him enough for what he does!

Well that's the end of my ramblings for today!