Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Here's to hoping...

...that this is our cycle! yet again we're in the waiting period of finding out whether or not this is our month to have conceived or not! As much as I am hoping that this is finally it for us i am done getting my hopes up at the end of every cycle for them to just be shut down. This is the first cycle we could actually try so here's to hoping that it worked!! With a bunch of people around me becoming pregnant it is still hard to not be jealous of them. It's also hard to put a fake smile on my face and pretend like i'm super happy and excited for them! Don't get me wrong i am happy for whoever i know that is having a baby, but it still hurts!

Well that's all i need to vent about for now!