Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time is flying!

I can't believe  that in a little over two months we will have been married for a year! I can't believe time is going so fast! In 3 months i'll have a 5 yr old who will be starting Kindergarten in 5 months! HOLY CRAP! Not to mention i'll turn 25 in 5 months as well! Where has all the time gone???

I just wanted to get that all out there since i've just really realized how fast time is actually going! I can't wait to see what the rest of this year has to offer us! I'm hoping it's only good things and i'm hoping some of the things we've been wanting the most happen here soon!

Well that was my short note for the day!