Thanks for Stoppin By!

We thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about our boring, average lives! Enjoy and feel free to follow us!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thank You

To those of you who read my post yesterday I just wanted to say Thank You!! I have never received so many messages, and texts from people with such encouraging words before. You don't know how much that meant to me! It means the world to me to know that so many people care and that many of you have been through this, or are going through this as well.

The hardest thing is seeing those closest to you experience the joy and happiness that comes with finding out you're pregnant and having a child. To those of you who I am close with that are expecting I'm am happy for you, I really am. But you have to realize and try for just one second to put yourself in my position please and then you will see how come I get so upset.

Again, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those who reached out to me with kind words of encouragement yesterday!! Keep the prayers coming!!